6/27/2009

my eulogy for MJ

Peter Pan in heavenYesterday I carry the book Moonwalk autobiography by Michael Jackson only to honor him as a legend and as a person he is. i couldn't get over the shock of his death. but i stayed strong and tried not to cry. though my heart is heavy and see   fans were not expected this at all. they were sobbing and weeping in every place of the globe. they looked up to him. this week was tragic enough. lately i kinda got headaches after i heard and crying about michael's death. fans on youtube were sobbing and not accepting the reality that king of pop who left the world unexpectedly. i 'm still shock, no one is ever going to think he will forever live. but life is too short, i breathe a second. i didn't sleep for like last two nights. i think his death took a toll on me in a way when i almost cried. i stayed strong and thinking mike is in heaven. i accept that. i accept that he is at peace. i missed him. i wanna thank him for everything he has done on this earth. it is too bad that i haven't got a chance to meet the man in the mirror in      this lifetime.when a make a wish foundation came to my house,i told them i wanna see michael and go to disney world. apparently, i had a choice. i chose Disney world. i had a regret of not meeting mike in person. i always wanted to meet michael in person. yet i can't figure why  i chose disney. but i told them i wanted to see michael. then i end up going to disney world. i should have chose michael instead of Disney world. then i kinda feel bad. yet still today i wanna meet king of pop. now i  can't. he's in heaven singing and moonwalking with his idol James brown and Aaliyah,especially with the children. if i ever go to heaven, i'll be looking for him and give him big hugs. Jesus knows i will find him. Lord knows my heart has lots of love for him. i believe there is a heaven for every extraordinary soul who have done the world good, even bad. Lord loves everyone through mistakes and flaws, that is why he has a place for each person. like michael jackson, Lord gave him a place where his childhood is calling his name.a happy place where there are happy children playing and smiling.   a place where there is peace and full of love. yet he's happy looking down at us missing everyone too. he also sings and probably saying that he's with the Lord. he's with all the beautiful souls. i am grateful that i listen to his music. i am thankful to know what kind of a man  he is, and how how he brings too much love in  the world. i love him a lot. through words of his death, i mourn inside my soul. it is shocking to hear the legend is gone. he is forever in our hearts and never ever, ever be forgotten. this is weird and strange without michael jackson living here on earth. i'm used to seeing a living soul whom touch my heart very deeply. now that he's gone, i picture him moonwalking for the Lord and christ. angels would moonwalk along with him.... 
i picture him as a ghost or more as a guardian angel  who can help more people in the world, but he would been seen in the eyes of lost souls who needed help. if Lord sent him back down as an angel to help or bring the people to heaven.  yet i   hope i won't cry when i'm writing this eulogy. if somebody would read this and if somebody is a biggest fan or not, i promised the tears will spill out to his legacy. i couldn't believe he passed. michael is nothing but a superstar. he is loved by so many thousands trillion countless people all over the globe. everyone makes tributes to him everywhere. everyone loved him. everyone heavily LOVE him. i love him so much. i don't want to cry because my words for him from my heart, those are my tears.
michel don't want everyone to cry. he want everyone to be happy. he did
his job.

R.I.P mj

6 comments:

lordnich said...

Kai, "It is the heart that is important" Because Michael gave you and others the treasures of the heart he has acheived happiness in his heart. Your heart is the answer to your saddness.

Anonymous said...

I cant believe as much as you love Mike that you didnt chose him. Dang, but I guess you knew that one day you would soon meet him. Nicely written Kai,and I wish you fast recovery of your pains...

Kai said...

i love michael, and always have.. this eulogy came from my heart. i

Cynthia said...

Hey sweet Kai, Michael couldn't
have asked for a more loyal,
loving fan.

krystyna said...

Dear Kai,
I couldn't believe too that he passed.
I'd like to have your eulogy for MJ and I take this beautiful pic on my post,(if you don't mind).

I believe MJ is happy now.
His Music will be forever!

Big hugsss!

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering how you were doing Kai...knowing how sad you have been.
It's good to write out your sadness...
I have always admired Michael...I remember his songs when I was very young and right through my life.
My all time favourite song by him...is ''Billie Jean''...I think it's a musical masterpiece...no other way of describing it.
He has left us all the many gifts of his musical genius, we all have that one special song in out hearts from him.